I use only Islamic methods to heal you through the Quran and Ahadith. I don’t need pictures of the patient or their mothers name, or any such item of clothing like so called healers may ask you.
I have been doing this for a number of years privately but seeing that there are so many fake healers who are conning people and not using Islamic/correct methods I am now offering my services to the larger community.
Kindly email me on: [email protected]
Recited formulas, referred to as Ruqyah are used to expel the Jinn from the body.
In a typical Islamic exorcism the treated person lies down while a white-gloved therapist places a hand on their head while reciting verses from the Quran.
Specific verses from the Quran are recited, which glorify God and invoke his help. In some cases the adhan (call for daily prayers) is also read, believed to have the effect of repelling non-angelic unseen beings or the jinn.
The Islamic prophet Muhammad taught his followers to read the last three suras from the Quran, Surat al-Ikhlas (The Fidelity), Surat al-Falaq (The Dawn) and Surat an-Nas (Mankind).
The primary purpose of Prayers for someone is to act as a person’s communication with God. All beings are not able to see him, but salat provides a means to ask and thank him for blessings.
With my Prayers specific for ich one i can help you and protect you!
Black Magic Removal with Quran #2
Are you suffering from Black Magic that isn’t seem to be going away? Are you tired of visiting peers, shaykhs (holy men) and similar types of people who give you amulets (taweez) and you get a temporary fix only for the problem to keep returning?
If you experience the below mentioned without any medical reason, then the chances are high that you may be a victim of Black Magic or the Evil Eye. Answer YES – OR No when asking yourself the following…
Do you experience:
1. severe headaches that last a long time or a sharp stabbing pain in the head?
2. develop a bad cough at night?
3. Feel a restriction in your throat?
4. Feel you have lost your eloquence and ability to be as you were once?
5. Heaviness on chest or shoulders?
6. Do you feel always drained?
7. Pain in a limb or part of the body?
8. Get a sensation of ants walking on you? or like a feather touching you at times?
9. Quick to get angry at the smallest thing?
10. Do you hear waswasa (thoughts in your mind that you know isn’t you, like a voice inside your head)
11. Do you feel suicidal at times?
12. Are you always arguing with family members especially your husband or wife?
13. After an event such as marriage have you started to experience the above mentioned?
14. Do you feel you look darker when looking in the mirror?
15. Do you think you see shadows or strange objects in the home?
16. Business suddenly failing?
17. Stuck, cant get a job despite trying everything?
18. A good marriage proposal just wont come even though you are a suitable individual?
19. Do you see dogs snakes or vicious animals in your dreams?
20. Do you see yourself falling from high places in a dream or being chased drowing etc?
21. Do you have an unexplained medical condtion?
The above list in not exhaustive, but is amongst the key indicators used when normally diagnosing people with spiritual illnesses such as Black Magic or the Evil Eye. Many people who reply yes to 2 or more of the above and have no other medical problems, usually have a spiritual problem and can be cured with Ruqyah.
Talismans and Amulets #3
An amulet [similar to a talisman] is any object that is imbued with protective powers, and all cultures and faiths have manifestations of such objects. In the world of Islam, they bear Qur’anic inscriptions, and religious narratives. Many Muslims believe that an object that is inscribed with the word of God will protect the person who reads, touches, or sees it and that the word of God has the power to ward off evil. The surface of a talismanic object can be covered with prayers, signs, numbers, and decorative motifs, and the object is carried in a pocket, or rolled and placed in an amulet case; some talismans are worn as clothing, rings or pendants as well as displayed in the homes and cars as plaques or stickers. Sometimes the writing is reversed so they can be used as stamps. The material from which the amulet is made can be important, with benefits attached to certain stones.
The most effacious talisman are those that are inscribed with prayers that evoke the name of God and the Prophet Muhammad and his companions. The ninety-nine names of God, verses from the Qur’an, and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (hadith), for example, are appropriated and regenerated into texts that are meant to be good omens.
If you want real AMULET contact me and i will find the best for you!